Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oops! Made the mistake of watching TV in real time again.

Kristen's mom had been telling us about a new show on TV she started watching called 'The Middle' and wanted us to check it out.

Well, I'm not sure if they just had an off episode or if the show is always this lame but I was bored out of my mind. Half exhausted, half in awe of my 10 day old son in my arms, I was in the mood for a good laugh. I didn't get a single one. But since I was comfortable and Kristen and I were kinda talking through the show anyway we left the TV on for the next show, 'Better With You' at least I think that's what it was called.

Another dud.

Reaching the point of irritation with how lame the 2nd sitcom was, I made my exit and head to Target to grab a few groceries. When I returned, Kristen had made her way to TLC and 'Sister Wives'. Intriguing from what I can tell, but I don't know if I'll make it through an entire episode.

After putting the groceries away and finally settling in on the couch comes Kat and 'LA Ink'. The faux reality of this show just kills me.

I'm about 5 minutes into it and I'm ready to just throw a hammer at the TV.

As you may of noticed by now I don't really enjoy much TV. I mostly use my TV for the Roku and primarily to listen to MOG or Pandora and watch the occasional movie of Netflix or Amazon.

I watch so little TV that it's hard for me to believe that 1) people watch this crap and 2.) these shows were green lighted.

Many people signed off on creating multiple episodes of turd and millions tune in.

Blows my mind.

Mental Note: stop watching TV in real time it's slowly sucking out your soul.

Yikes!

Posted via email from Joe Shockley's Data & Sound

No comments: