Monday, May 02, 2011

Joe Shockley Podcast-030: 05/30/2011

Joe_Shockley_Podcast-030_05_02_2011.mp3 Listen on Posterous

Today's Episode is a little off, I spent about two hours prior to recording messing around with the Apogee One and Garageband trying to determine why the latency was so bad. Finally, frustrated and running out of time, I recorded the show and suffered through the latency issues.  So you just might pick up on my irritation a little bit.  My apologies, tomorrow I think I'll go back to the my G4,  MBox and Ableton Live.

Tracks:
1. New Noise - Refused - The Shape Of Punk To Come: A Chimerical Bombation In 12 Bursts
2. Ten-Twenty-Ten - Generationals - Actor-Caster
3. Blueprint - Fugazi - Repeater + 3 Songs
4. Eyes Closed - Netsky - Eyes Closed
5. Pearls Girl - Underworld - Second Toughest in the Infants
6. Police and Thieves - The Clash - The Clash
Bed Tracks:

none.

Links:

none.

Get in touch:

 

 

e-mail: joeshockley@gmail.com

web: http://www.joeshockley.com

twitter: @JoeShockley

 

Subscribe: Here via iTunes and you'll receive new episodes automatically! Not into iTunes? Paste this link into your podcast catch of choice: http://feeds.feedburner.com/joeshockley

Posted via email from The Joe Shockley Podcast

No comments: