Sunday, August 09, 2009

Productive Day (8/7/09) Just messing around with Posterous & m4a files.

This was recorded using Voice Memos on the iPhone 3G and was intended to go out on Friday, but since the recording is just over two minutes the file size is a bit larger than Mail on the iPhone was willing to support on a 3G network. So... it goes out today. I did another test using AudioBoo on Saturday but something was off in my settings config on AudioBoo's site so that post did not get pushed to Posterous, Twitter, FB, etc. Hopefully I'll get it all sorted out before My trip to Alaska at the end of the month which is where I'm hoping this will all come in to play to capture all of the cool stuff we're bound to see while we're there.
 
-Joe

Posted via email from Joe Shockley's Datasound Blog

No comments: